- Visit Website I make a variety of home furnishings i.e. cutting boards, cheese boards, pizza peels, trivets, cup holders, candle holders and table lamps. Each is hand made from carefully selected hardwoods. My prices range from $15 for cup holders to $1000 for my most expensive table lamp. I sell mostly cutting boards in the $100-$250 range.
- Visit Website I make functional wheel thrown pottery including soap dispensers, birdhouses, planters, bowls, mugs, tumblers, etc. My items range in price from $8-$80, most is around $20-40
Pams Pottery Place
Pottery I hand make ceramic tiles using Earthenware clay or mid-range clay and also use prebisqued 04 tiles. The tiles are kiln fired with Cuerda Seca glazes or hand painted with Amaco Underglazes. The framed tiles are framed in solid wood and are high quality professional grade. The jewelry / trinket wooden boxes are professional quality as well. My tiles can be used as wall hangings, trivets, spoon holders or coasters. Price range $20.00 - $65.00
Photography Photography - Photo Greeting Cards, Notecards, matted prints, framed prints, & photo canvases. Prices range from $3.00 for the cards to $125.00 for larger canvases and prints. Prints matted to 11x14 will sell for approximately $20.00.
- Visit Website I combine my original photography of toys in realistic situations with encaustic wax, pastels & oils. I also add surface interest by adding additional layers of photography or carving into the wax surface. All these details give a painterly feel to the traditional photograph. Each piece is a unique two dimensional wall piece. My prices range from $95-$485.
- Visit Website Native American Contemporary Art- prices range from $5 - $300; All items have pieces of my art on them and are made inhouse. Products include, mugs, prints, my own published coloring books, calendars, stickers, ornaments to just list a few things.
- Visit Website I am a watercolorist and fantasy art illustrator. I would be bring prints, bags, pins, stickers and original works. Prices would range from $3 to $25 for most items, and original pieces will range from $40 - $500
Stormy Kay Designs
Painting I sell hand painted pillows, signs and ornaments.
- Visit Website original paintings, limited edition prints, and cards produced by internationally known, northwest based artist illustrator ranging in price from $10 to $150.00
Arrow and Co. Gig Harbor Artist Jenny Monroe
Mixed Media Handmade pillows with unique fabrics and PNW themes. Mixed media work collage origional paintings done with watercolors, charcoals, acrylics and irridecents. Coasters & magnets with decorative paper, and other handmade fabric crafts (kitty toys were a big hit last year!) & doggie bandanas. Im having so much fun with 2 kiddos at GHHS especially now with Ruby ( making keychains and beautiful earrings ) wanting to help me with the booth and crafting! Price range is $3 to $40.
Brightside Art and Gifts
Mixed Media I am a fluid artist specializing in acrylic pours. I sell paintings of various sizes. My biggest sellers are my coasters and trivets as well as jewelry I make from left over paint from my pours.
Mixed Media I make honey-bee & mermaid assemblages with antique frozen charlotte dolls ranging from $25 to $150. I make sterling silver wire wrapped jewelry from sea glass I collect in Washington and supplement with exotics the Caribbean. Prices are based on the rarity of color & range from $22 to $100. I also make necklaces from the 1800s handwritten diary of Jane Campbell. Her diary was partially burned in a fire and Ive been selecting meaningful sentiments & sealing them in glass vials.
- Visit Website My art is nature inspired mixed media. Each piece is painted on canvas or wood with acrylic paints, textured with molding paste and/or crushed glass, then coated in art quality resin. I have pieces ranging $50-$585
Jellis Custom Designs
Mixed Media We make games, jewelry, ornaments, and home decor using a variety of wood and acrylic. We also make our own leather patches and offer a custom hat bar where the customer chooses a patch we have created and we adhere it to a hat on the spot. All our leather patches are cut prior to our shows from a side of leather. Our prices range from $5 from some of the smaller items to $350 for the larger framed wood pieces. We also use a variety of species of common and exotic wood in our home decor.
Ju Ju beads
Mixed Media Hand treaded beads on post for Garden Stakes - beads of all sizes shapes, colors, and materials. Stakes are 12”, 2’ and 3’
Price ranges from $12 to $70.
- Visit Website I make crystal resin healing decor pieces that range from cute little gem/moon charms for $5 to larger skulls with layered crystals, botanicals, and other lovely things for $50-70. I make plant holders, candle holders, sun catchers, catch all/s, and jewelry.
- Visit Website Third Wind features unique hand-crafted leather cuffs and accessories. Creative upcycling and the inclusion of vintage findings depicts Steampunk Victorian inspired collections. Artisan created and owned, providing beautiful handmade jewelry and gifts including molded leather phone cases, satchels, necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, earrings, belts and more.
- Visit Website I wrote and illustrated a childrens book Mt. Rainier National Park Bear Family Adventures, I also sell wildflower painted cards, ceramics, ceramic hiking boots, and sea glass crosses/anchors and ceramic Mt Rainier medallions and magnets
- Visit Website Trees Have Feelings is a magical forest of whimsical hand-drawn STORY TREES, & songbirds. I use an assortment of pen, ink, & water color to create each tree & songbird. In what I describe as a magical process, their form, colors, name, & personal story emerge as the tree does, giving each of my trees a unique story & name. I reproduce my art on Archival Giclee prints, greeting cards, journals, apparel, totes. $6 - $350 +
Various and Sundry
Mixed Media Outrageous and fun decorated headbands.my husband makes wooden wall and desk clocks, decorative shelves and plaques with hooks for keys, coats, etc. price range 10.00- 100.00
- Visit Website Natural and clean, home, bath & body products, all handmade by myself and my husband, Mark Geist, in Gig Harbor. We make candles, wax melts, bath soaks, aromatherapy products and more.
Miscellaneous Handcrafted artisan soap. And related bath products.
Each batch of soap is created locally in Poulsbo.
- Visit Website PNW inspired Ocean resin functional art. From jewelry and accessories to serving trays and home decor. My designs focus on our beautiful mountains and Puget sound. Prices range from $20 to $200
Miscellaneous I do both mountain scenes and abstract forms made from stones, rock, driftwood, and rusted metal. These mosaics are framed in barn wood, and/or cedar. My wife paints with acrylics... birds, garden subjects, etc., some on canvas, some on rocks and pebbles. Our prices range from $15 for smaller rock refrigerator magnets to $600 for larger abstract mosaics.
- Visit Website I am a botanical printer creating framed and matted art prints.
I use the plants I grow in my garden to print their images into watercolor and washi (handmade paper) through a steaming process known as Eco printing.
Plant material is placed between paper or fabric then steamed to release the natural plant pigments and images.
I also Cyanotype watercolor paper to frame and washi which I then make into luminaries.
- Visit Website Our product ranges from our lip balm selling at $3 to our Bath salt teabags selling @ $15 or our candles selling from our mini bubble candle selling at $5 to our pillar candle selling at $15
we all have bath bombs, soaps, body scrubs, lotions bars, beard oil, bubble bath and makeup remover wipes.
Flywright Handmade Cards and Creations
Miscellaneous Handmade cards, laser cut key chains, magnets, ornaments, wooden signs, clocks , and engraved cutting/charcuterie boards, various home decor. Price range $5-$100
- Visit Website We offer handcrafted organics such as soaps, bath and body products, skincare, mens grooming and shaving products of which ingredients used are regionally sourced whenever possible. We also offer products such as our lip balms made from the honey and beeswax of our very own hives.
- Visit Website Nature inspired original artwork/pen & watercolor on art tiles, Mosaics trivets, coasters, greeting cards, aprons,tote bags,mousepads, lacquer boxes with tile inset on hinged lid.
Prices range from $10-$60
- Visit Website Quality leather goods handcrafted with pride. Hand-stitched satchels, belts, bracelets, totes, wallets, and weekenders. Varied color, texture, and heft let me express my creative self with a wide variety of goods.
Prices range from: $10-$400
- Visit Website We currently sell four delicious hot sauces, Honey Bourbon, Blood Orange Agave, Black Label, and Mango Verde. All of our sauces use fresh produce (never dried or frozen) sourced as close to home as possible. Were also all-natural, so youll never find added sugars, preservatives, or artificial coloring in any of our recipes. We sell our 5 oz bottles for $13/bottle and our 2 oz bottles for $7/per bottle (with discounts for purchase of multiple items).
- Visit Website We hand craft dried spice and vegetables to make dips and sauces with. They make great seasonings to cook with too. The best part is that they are all natural with no salt or sugar added, no MSG, and Gluten free
- Visit Website We would like to sell gemstones in various forms: hand-cut/polished gemstone pieces, handmade toki necklaces, hand-carved/polished gem cabs & mini carvings and Amethyst plant stands. Wooden handmade/painted crystal grids. In addition we also offer services to promote at this event: Reiki, seer readings, intuition practice courses, children intuitive art classes
- Visit Website All natural handmade soaps, bath bombes, salves, body butters, etc. Some packaged as personal care gift items. I use the finest herbal ingredients and aim to gently, effectively clean and care for skin, while pleasing the senses with scents and color.
- Visit Website Fully handmade, organic, eco friendly hand and face scrubs. Various scents and sizes. All will be holiday themed and based. Price ranges from $5-$50 dependent on size and type.
- Visit Website We sell speciality coffee infused with gourmet lions mane mushrooms. We also sell mature and appropriate mushroom clothing, apparel and accessories that connect with mushroom enthusiasts.
- Visit Website We make Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Salsa & Marinades using Hot Peppers we grow ourselves in Tacoma WA.
Hot Sauce - $5 - $10
BBQ Sauce - $12
Salsa - $10
Marinades - $12
Handmade Gift Caddies - $10 plus sauce
Handmade Gift Boxes - $25 plus sauce
The Skys the Limit
Miscellaneous I make suncatchers using a melted bead process then assemble in a variety of designs including animal shapes. These can be hung outside or inside, and I also make smaller ones for car rear view mirrors. Prices range from $7 to $35.
Miscellaneous I hand collect sea shells, stones and other natural elements to create Christmas ornaments, wine stoppers, necklaces, earrings, terrariums, wind chimes, glass bead bracelets, key chains and more using techniques such as acrylic painting, epoxy resin, decoupage, etc.
Miscellaneous I am unsure about my booth number but I think that’s it ! Same space for several years! I do Art on various shells and driftwood.. Santa’s, Witches, Gnomes, Greenmen .. Beach Art with broken jewelry and small shells added
Blackwaters Metal Art
Metal Original, Handcrafted, plasma-cut steel garden art and home decor
Country & Western Home Decor
Metal I make metal art signs featuring themes of wildlife, farm life, sea life, western, patriotism and Jesus.
My price points run from $20 to $200.
Aspirations By Paula
Jewelry Hand cut Storytelling stone pendants, $35-$95, Earrings made from rare 1930s East German glass, pre-WWII Czech glass, handblown lamp work glass $25-$45, various faceted gemstones and pearl necklaces, and hand painted copper bracelets.
Babs Barrette Shop
Jewelry I make one of a kind barrettes using vintage and antique jewelry. My pieces run between $3-15 usually depending on the size of each piece and the jewelry used.
Jewelry Most of my jewelry is made with sterling silver and includes wire-wrapped earrings, chainmaille bracelets and necklaces, hand strung necklaces and silver bangle and cuff bracelets. My prices range from $25 to $400, depending on the materials used.
- Visit Website I create hand-fabricated jewelry of silver, gold, and hand-cut gemstones. Most of my work includes understated gemstone pieces, and I also make inlay jewelry using traditional techniques. My prices range from $50-300, with the average price per item being around $150.
Jewelry I have been a jewelry artist for over 16 years, and have participated in many of the larger local shows, including Tidefest, and farmers markets. I fuse my own glass and do wire wrapping among many other things. I have also expanded my fused glass to include Yard Art, home decor and more. My prices will range from $3.00 and up to $200.00.
- Visit Website Forest Fancies transforms natural wonders into wearable treasures. We are lapidary artists creating one-of-a-kind jewelry out of stone and copper. Using a technique called copper electroforming and focusing on lesser known gems - we have an earthy vibe that sets us apart from other vendors. Some of our favorite materials are gem dinosaur bone and mammoth teeth. We also lovingly curate specimens and incorporate antiquities into our jewelry like Celtic coins and neolithic beads.
Jewelry I make a variety of beadwork, from pen wraps to earrings and 3D ornaments. Price range is about $10-100
- Visit Website Antique-style necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings, 100% made by me in my studio in Olalla, WA and featuring various semi-precious gemstones including turquoise, coral, pearl. My designs are a unique style that combines an antiqued European look with the ruggedness of the West. Also including hand-stamped, hand-painted & embossed metal patina pieces, as well as resin-encased antique prints with a very distinctive appearance.
Prices range from $18 for earrings through $125 for necklaces.
Kaylas Keychains and Trinkets
Jewelry Using size 11 beads, I create tiny 2-d objects. The majority of what I will have are hearts representing different lgbtq+ people and a simple gecko creature. Both objects can be used as keychains or earrings. Someone can choose their pendent and then choose whether it is a keychain or earing. A set of earrings for hearts or geckos will be $5. A keychain with one pendent will be $2 and increase by 2 with each additional pendent.
- Visit Website I fabricate jewelry using silver and gold as my primary material. I use traditional techniques such as forging, forming, and designing in wax for casting. Some pieces have stones, precious or semi-precious.
The prices ranges from $95 to $1230.
- Visit Website I transformed silver and stones into unique pieces of art using traditional silversmith techniques such as sawing, filing, hammering, and torching. My price range starts at $30.00 and up to 500.00. Average price is 50.00
- Visit Website Trina and Travis use traditional techniques and tools to create jewelry. Mostly working in silver, with the addition of precious and semi precious stones, 14K Gold and 14k Gold filled, they forge and weave by hand, drawing inspiration from the natural and ancient world.
- Visit Website My abstract epoxy painted wine glasses make a stunning statement of swirling metallics and 4 color variations. Whiskey glasses will be made by popular demand. My 2023 markets will also introduce my epoxy charcuterie boards. Glasses are sold by pairs and will be offered $50 a pair and boards will be priced from $45-$150.
Dogwood Hill Designs & Glass by Sarah Allen
Glass Fused glass dishes, coasters, and sun catchers; Dichroic glass jewelry;
Our prices range from $5 to $80, with most items being in the $15-25 price range.
- Visit Website I create stained and fused glass art. I have a wide range of glass art to fit most budgets...$5-$500
2nd Gen Hippy Tie-Dye
Fiber Arts I make 100% original tie dye clothing and tapestries. Recently was a vendor at the proctor arts fest. Price ranges from $20-$150.
Fiber Arts Fantastic Lavender Fans are created by hand weaving ribbons and trims between dried lavender stems to form a colorful and fragrant fan. Each fan is unique and features a different combination of colors and character such as glitter and glitz, while others have rich velvets or lace. Some are framed in shadow boxes or can be a handheld accessory or tabletop display. Most are approximately 12” x 12”, or as large as 20” x 15”. Prices vary from $15 – 35 unframed or $25 – 65 framed.
- Visit Website I design and produce eco-friendly, modern embroidery kits to teach others how to embroider. ($39)
I also sell finished embroidery art pieces ($25-$55), which will include ornaments for this event ($12-$18).
- Visit Website Crochet amigurumi plushies that range from a variety of items such as characters from pop-culture, foods, plants, and animals. My prices range from $5 to $100 depending on the size of the item (I can make some pretty big amigurumis) I like to change my booth to different themes which can be inspired by the seasons, holidays or whatever current film Ive been loving. That is what fuels my creativity and gets me super excited to do events!
85th Avenue Mercantile
Fabric I design and create unique handmade bags and purses, pillows, aprons, framed pictures, clocks, and more from high quality and upcycled fabric for those who value creativity and the uniqueness of handmade items. I like to incorporate a nautical/NW theme in many of my items.
My items range from $10 - $160.00
- Visit Website I make waxed canvas bags and accessories by treating fabric with 100% beeswax for durability, stain and water resistance. My products feature hand dyed and printed fabric as well as vintage and designer materials. Those fabrics are then paired with industrial grade materials (the same used for military and outdoor gear) and sewn into the finished products that I present to you. Pricing ranges from $7-$250
- Visit Website COTTAGE IN THE WOODS PRODUCT LINE for 2023 consisting of Custom Designed Throw Pillows AND Quilted Tote Bags, as follows:
• Vintage Map Pillows
• Washington State Pillow Collection
• Lastly, uniquely our own: Winter Wildlife Pillows featuring, Bear, Red Fox, Gray Whales and Orcas!
Price Range: $45.00 - $60.00
Kathys Kreative Krafts
Fabric I make handwoven rag rugs from recycled materials. Some of the materials I use in the rugs are blue jeans, flannel bed sheets, Pendelton wool salvage ends, etc. The rugs range from $25.00-$95.00.
- Visit Website I make all my products, with some help from my mom and sister. Each item is handmade, some machine sewing, plus hand-sewn appliqué, and I also make crocheted items. I make a variety of bags, purses, and dolls. The prices range from $25-$155, depending on the details. Most items are around $55.
Sewing By the Sound
Fabric Hello! I am a sewer and crafter based in University Place. I make canvas tote bags, small wallets, zipper pouches and other small bags. I would call this an extended hobby and I have participated in three local craft fairs. My items range in price from $5-$25.
Fabric homemade sewn goods. Aprons, scrunchies, totes. Possibly more and mostly sewn goods.
- Visit Website Mary D.Scarves and More is a handcrafted line of high quality Infinity Scarves, Shawls, Cowls and other fashion accessories created with an eye on current and upcoming fashion trends. Prices range from $10-$85
- Visit Website At Willow + Vine Creations I create hand-dyed, minimalist apparel including crew sweaters, tees and socks, with sizes ranging from toddler to adult. I also offer a few die-cut stickers and customizations. Prices range from $3-$45.
- Visit Website Elevate your home & body fragrance experience without overpowering your senses. Each scent is carefully curated to elevate the everyday using phthalate/paraben free fragrances and pure essential oils. Luxury coconut wax candles are offered in a range of sizes priced from $5 - $44. Diffusers are available as minis and full-size, $12 and $35 respectively. Unisex perfume available in roll-ons $15, and sprays $20/$45 based on size.